- My dog has decided he is going to be my shadow and an absolute snuggle bug this week. I’m thoroughly enjoying the increased puppy snuggles.
- FINISHED WITH CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! Just a few gifts to wrap for the LAST shipment of gifts that I will send via UPS during my lunch break on Friday.
- I put an extra blanket in the bed, only on my side of the bed. I usually go to bed before my husband does and the extra snuggly warmth is helping me drift off much more quickly than usual. Hooray for a comfier bed and better sleep!
- Started listening to my favorite podcast “Happier” with Gretchen Rubin and Elizabeth Craft after a loooong hiatus (last listen was pre-move).
- Seeing the neighbor’s Christmas lights in their yards when I walk the dog after work. It’s usually around 5:30 or 6:00pm when we take our longest walk of the day and it’s not TOO cold, yet, but the sun is done and the lights are on and it’s quite festive!